Wednesday, December 14, 2011

13th'Dec
Sushi Tei @ Takashimaya~
Dinner/catch up with dumbdumb!
She's my expensive girl! hah.
IMG_9728

My first visit to this outlet!
Very good service. :)
IMG_9726


IMG_9725

Her new set of nails! I'm gonna do mine tmrw. :D
So Tiffany & Co feel!!
IMG_9727

Look super fat and juicy and so we just grabbed a plate. hahaha!
IMG_9729

Shared a chicken cutlet don!
IMG_9731

Couldn't decide which to have?
Have both then! But the mini one~

Avocado!
IMG_9732

But i still prefers mango! :D
IMG_9733

Waited super long for my Chawanmushi!
But it was really good! Thou it's $4,hah!
IMG_9734

Decide to go up to her place and her mum almost couldn't recognize me! hah!
& I left her place like i just went for a shopping! Later show you, Lol.
Took the last train home, and it make me think of the past!
Miss those days went i study in TPY. :(

Actually i went up just to get this!
This dumbdumb forget to bring it out luh. :/
IMG_9735

But she remembered this! hah!
My gift from her Thailand trip! LOVE LAH! :D
IMG_9736

These are the shopping done! HAHAHA!
IMG_9737

Btw,i got C's X'mas gift today too! hehe.
IMG_9738

No comments: