Monday, December 12, 2011

12 hours of sleep,no disturbance,super peaceful! :D
Woke up and spend the whole afternoon doing up my invitation! *excited*

Am back to the EAST! :D
Met Fiona after her first day of intern! :D
Took the circle line and changed to east west line!
Went Century Square for dinner, as usual "EAT" again!
I think we gonna try out all outlet uh? Lol.
Shopped around for my b'day guest book!
Didn't get any yet,still pending. hah!
But gotten a new schedule book! 2012 coming luh. :)
Bought chippy home to eat as she's been saying about it lately,so tempted! :D

I collected my barbie lens today!
ohmy,i love their new packaging! :D
IMG_9717

Chiooooo~
IMG_9718

Stocked up my remaining lens & finally got my ROSE PINK! :D
IMG_9719

Ready for 2012! :D
IMG_9722

Monthly checkpoint~
IMG_9723


IMG_9724

PS: Fiona found dumbo schedule book! Sad die me!!

No comments: