Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dragged myself out of the bed as i need to get my nails done by TODAY!
The coupon i bought,expire today. :/
So quickly i swept my house,prepared and chiong down to FEP!
Did my nails at Kawaii Beauty @ Level 5!
My manicurist is super cute,her name is Rabbit! :)
Got my pretty nails done and walked round FEP to burnt time.

It's a extension with 5 nails art.
Thus i got to cut away my long nails. ):
IMG_9741

Went over to yew tee to fetch C for his nights out!
Settled our dinner at Northpoint Teppan-Yaki as i was craving for it! heh.
IMG_9739


IMG_9743

While he's still cooking,i'm busy admiring my nails!
Always de lah. hah!
IMG_9742

Very long nv draw this flower le! heh.
IMG_9745

My chicken drumet set & his pork set!! :D
IMG_9746

Hungry boy from Kranji Camp!
Love to have him in Civilian clothes. :)
IMG_9747

Came back home and my boy unwrapped his X'mas gift! :D
IMG_9751

Newest design from BRAUN BUFFEL!!
IMG_9753

So not use to this tone! hah.
IMG_9754

But totally love this new colour on my toes nails! :D
Can't stop looking at it! heh.
IMG_9755

PS: I became a member in Kawaii Beauty! heh.

No comments: