Thursday, January 28, 2010

I just hate the feeling of waking up early!
Despite trying to sleep early,i still couldn't wake up in the morning. :(
Class today was kind of interesting as topic was about Responsibility&Qualification..
But i felt so disrespect in class today,so upset over it!
So i was dying to finish the day as i'm really excited for tonight activities!
Split up the work load in a team,
but somehow the presentation was screwed by some jokers! -.-"

Ended class a little earlier and quickly i finished my RJ before meeting up with dearest.
Headed for a interview at 4pm at OSC.
It was suppose to be her slot first then follow by mine at 4.30pm.
But when she saw us tgt,she decided to do it tgt too! :D
&we finished our so-called interview 15mins before 5pm..
I decided to grab some bite as i'm dying of hungerrrr!
First time i had E1 Western after almost completing my year 1.LOL!

Came straight home to fetch baby down with me to dye my hair! :D
The saloon was crowded with people and so we waited quite awhile..
Due to the bright colour i had,they need to dye at 3different timing for 3 layers.
The colour i choose was Gold Copper!

The first two layers..

Baby waiting for his hair wash! :D
finally the tips of my hair is done too!(:
seeing some colour!
*excited!

But... it turned out to be somehow similar to my previous Kim Mo. :(
Wasn't really happy with the result thou..
As i thought it should be more dull.
taken by iphone

But,.i also realize that there is a little different when i'm not under the light..
A more copper kind of colour ya? :)
one down,one more hair do tmr! hehs.
taken by my camera

Spent almost 2hours plus at the saloon to get my hair dyed done.
&finally we came back for our dinner with mummy.(:
Can't meet up with dar anymore,as it was already too late.
SORRY DAR! seeyou tmr kay?hehs.


Who say i can't take jokes?
Hasn't i been doing so all this while?
But do you know that there's a limitation to everything?
I always believe that one should respect one another one!
So tell me now..
Should people who constantly treated you rudely still be considered as your friends?



No comments: