Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Although i'm late for class today..
But it seem like i'm more hyper than my normal self..
Felt really happy at the start of the day playing stupid faces with baby!LOL.
Coming across DBL O ladies night in FB &when my class played R&B during first break..
I had a sudden urge of going clubbing again!!hehs.
But it didn't come true as dar got an important presentation tmr..

Telling myself that i shouldn't partial today..
I had some naughty classmates who kept asking and tempting me to do so!hahs.
thankgod,i stayed put! hope to get a better grade luh. :D
School ended nearing 4pm,headed for Maths revision class with dearest,Joko and Charles!
Also very thankful to dearest faci who was there to help us up!(:
I left at 6plus as i got to rush home for dinner with baby!!
PS: I took a cab back lohs! :/

After dinner,i left house again at 7plus to meet dar up!!
We went down to bugis for a short shopping..
But we spent so much in just a few hours time.LOL!
And i'm almost ready for new year! Just a few more stuffs.hehs.

One of my favourite that i've gotten from my shopping list..
Alibaba Pant! :D
Came back home at 11plus,back to the usual routine!
And also today i helped baby with his changing of dressing too.
Training to be a part time nurse lerhs!LOL.

Hanging out with darrrrrr make me feel so much betterr!(:
She's like my happy drug!


No comments: