Friday, January 29, 2010

Maths class today was Simple;Fun;Loving but a little Boring! :D
Straight -0.5 in a week! wth! urghs.
Counted my GPA during the break and surprisingly all passed! TG!(:
Simple presentation to the faci was easy!
And right before the 6p,we cam-whore a little.hee.
Jhi Shen and Patricia!
is us again!
the recently partial kakis! :D
i never partial today lerhs. :/
twist babes!
see no evil,hear no evil& speak no evil.
with one extra EXTRA!hahs.
showing off his boobs! :S
Rock&Roll!
with loves~
Jhi Shen is the funniest shit i ever know sia!hehs.
Ended school early again and simple RJ for the day too. :D
Left school with Nigel at 3plus and i met mum on bus 903.hehs!
And so i passed her my laptop for her to bring home while i met up with darrr!!
She missed my trained at YCK as she didn't saw me,so i waited for her at Bishan instead.LOL!

Headed to City Plaza;Vain Beauty for my Hair Extension!
Recommended by Ms Jacqueline.(:
I'm a first tmer,kind of fear of the pain.hehs!
After all is bearable..
It will be better if they do it slowly,it won't be painful at all.
i've got 3layers behind.(:
longg eh?
so niceee! :D
The overall result!!
It was done almost in a hour times,which i had 215 strands of extension done..
It was $1 per strand,but as you do more they will give more free one to you too.(:
Good and friendly service!

Shopped around but nothing caught my eyes thou..
Left shortly at 7pm as we dropped by Bugis as dar wanted to get the dress that she was eyeing since that day!
Also i've gotten a Shimmer Toga Dress too! :D
Rushed back home at 8plus as baby was waiting for me to have dinner tgt..
Mum did a simple cooking for us again.(:
But we had fried Salmon,damm good!hehs.

So many people were interested in my extension today!
&so i webcammed with dearest, Nicole, BeeSian and even Enxi.(dumbo lover) :)
Showering wasn't easy for me,learning to wash it,learning to dry it!!

So in love with my hair now!
But i've got to learn on how to survive with long hairrr!

No comments: