Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's my First UT right after Vday !
Thank god paper starts at 2pm. :)
Baby accompanied me to school, took my paper and got my deferment settled too.
Now all i got to do is do wait again, wonder if my UT3 will go to waste?
What should i be hoping for? to get approve or not? sighs!

Met up with my fyp faci for a short discussion about my upcoming fyp for year 3! :)
Then we cabbed down to ERA, dropped baby while i went over to Cliff's place to study for tmrw paper!
Milktea for burning midnight oil ~
IMG_0537
Me hate writing notes for 15 freaking problems ! :<

14th'Feb

2011-02-14_02-08-51_266_Singapore
It's Valentine Day !
HAPPY VDAY BABY~

My special mission out with dearest,
& i've gotten baby a new bag. :)
2011-02-14_02-08-30_522_Singapore

One of the most unexpected Vday i had,
no special planning, no gifts but just our usual steamboat at home !
& receiving the most unexpected phone call from my module chair !
What a Vday ? :(

But, still something to make my night!
Dim Sum SUPPER over at geylang 126 ! :)
IMG_0530

dim sum!!!
IMG_0531

Gou tie!
But there's celery in it. YUCK!
IMG_0533

Some tofu with minced meat, intro by the staffs!
But costly, $6 leh! :/
IMG_0532

okay,sometime there's nothing good when you're hungry!
Cos i'm gonna grow fat again ! :(

No comments: