Thursday, February 17, 2011

Late afternoon paper at 4.30pm ! Sleep till shiok only. :)
But killer paper today, Mirocontroller!
Nothing much to comment, super CUI alr! :/
Accompanied Cliff back to see the Sinseh!
Bombastic bill, $65 for the second visit? WTH?
You better get well manz! :)
Random craving for my favourite yu mian, & i had it for dinner! heh.
He went home to changed and came over to my place to mug for tmrw paper !
It's morning paper again !

16th'Feb
Srsly hate no lappy papers which we will need to bring in notes instead of my lappy!
Didn't manage to finish my notes, and yet it was a freaking early paper,8.30am!
Thank god, bestie huini gave me an extra set of her's!
Totally saved my life. :)
Copy like no tomorrow for all the theories questions. LOL!
&for the first time i left the class 15mins earlier.
Headed down to china square alone just to collect my free LG 26inch LCD.
Only till ytd we realise today was the last day luh!
Independent enough to come alone,but it was like huge and heavy?
Cabbed back instead and packed baby favourite 油鸡饭 ! :D
Brought Cliff to the sinseh again but to the one at Yishun instead.
Then we had Wendy's for dinner! Doubt i'll be back, rather expensive thou.
Bus-ed down to his place to study for tmrw paper, & to ERA in the night!
Although it was a exam week, but it's late afternoon paper tmrw. ^^

No comments: