Monday, March 29, 2010

Is the 7th days of the food fair already! ONE more week to go!(:
Morning shift on a monday! heng no monday blue!
And i'm really dying to have a chair,hopefully boss can pity us luh.hehs!
Indeed time really pass damm slow whenever we're alone for that 3hours..
But when dar arrive,time will then passed damm fast.lols!
&Thanks for the bubble tea once again.(:
Went for my break a little later as i waited for Emilia to go for break tgt..

And when the boss of Movenpick came down,time just passed even faster!hahs.
So i just can't wait for 6pm to finish work.(:
Had fun working with dar and with the girls next door! :D
&Randi dropped by to find me too!
My first friend who came down to support me! loves`

Went Far East Plaza with my baby after work! :)
As Nicole tempted me about the TomYam noodle,i was craving for it luh.
So baby had his kfc again while i had the tom yam noodle.hehs!

Was lazy to cut and buff my nails,
so we went to find a super cheap manicure and get it all done!

Short nails with bright colour!
In real life it look more greenish luh.LOL!
IMG_3960

Then we went over to Ion as i wanted to try the Modern Peking Duck that everyone was saying it was very very good!
Was really excited about it!
IMG_3961

But it was disappointing,not hot,not crispy at all..
It was meant to be this way? :(
IMG_3962

My cute hubby! :D
IMG_3968

I always get a new watch whenever i work,not missing this time too!
Hello Kitty watch for only $13! :D
IMG_3963


No comments: