Sunday, March 28, 2010

After two days of morning shift,i'm back to afternoon shift again.(:
Surprisingly there was a lesser crowd compare to Saturday!
But people always come in family package,so we sell ice-cream in 3 or more!LOL!
And love was really sweet to come down during my break time to accompany me!
We had nasi padang and kfc upstair,a place where we can have everything tgt.(:
Time always start to pass very fast whenever girls start gossiping.hehs!

Hot Milk Tea from love as i'm freezing to death which i don't know why!
And he at MOS to wait for me to finish work.hehs!
Salmon after work,all with 50% off. :D
IMG_0099


27th'Mar
So i set off from Aranda early in the morning for work!
Thanks love for sending me all the way to Orchard!
Your warmest hug had kept me warm throughout the whole journey.(:
And i was super early for work,so i went to have Mac breakfast first..
Started a really crazy day with super crazy crowds!
So the only time that i could catch a breathe was during my break!
Had LJS new "Island of the Sea" for my lunch,but felt that the prawns wasn't really fresh.

And when the crowd kept coming non-stop,time flies too!
But tupid money make me so confused and caused me to leave 45mins later!
Totally FML lahs! Sorry to keep Nicole waiting luh. :(
She came down to meet me as we're gonna head down to the chalet tgt..
So we trained down to Paya Lebar and waited Ahbok to fetch us over.(:

We were too late and missed the cutting of cake..
But this was Melody birthday cake!
melody's cake

Super nice and it was Hello kitty! :D
IMG_0081

Cute melody with daddy!
IMG_0084

then family photo..
IMG_0085

Melody ah..hahs!
IMG_0086

Singing of birthday song.(:
IMG_0088


IMG_0089

She's making a wish.(:
IMG_0092


IMG_0095

Then cut cake luh!
IMG_0098

some photos i took when i arrive!hehs.
She look shock with the flash!
IMG_3956

her blur blur face damm cute. :D
IMG_3957

cute little angel.(:
IMG_3958
And she left shortly luh. Didn't get to play with her sia! :(
so after this food fair i'm gonna visit her for sure!hehs.

Left at 4am as they decided to check out and rest at home instead..



26th'Mar
Happy 19th Monthsary sweetest boy!

First time doing opening and so it was a Morning shift!
And i woke up too early and had so much extra time to even tried to curl my hair. :D

Love my curls!(:
IMG_3930

Nice mahs?hehs.
IMG_3932

And while at work~
Finally i can show you some ice-creams!
IMG_3936

our uniform! :D
IMG_3939

dar with Emilia!(:
I took damm long to remember her name!haha!
IMG_3941

first time seeing us with cap right?hehs.
IMG_3942

And our everyday store!
IMG_3943

Now you know where uh?
So do drop by kks?(:
IMG_3944

Since it was 26th again and i was craving to have Wasabi tei!
But it was too expensive for us as we were both very broke alr! :(
So we settled down at some Zhi Char at Far East Level 5..
Baby's usual oyster sauce pork rice..
IMG_3945

And i was tempted by this claypot hor fun! :D
IMG_3946

We had a Hot Plate tofu too.(:
IMG_3949

oh,and before dinner we actually went up to Isetan to buy melody's 1st birthday present!
I also manage to get a new pair of shoe for my work as the old one is spoiled! :(
I injured my heel all thanks to it and it is freaking pain now!!

Anw,my new Hello Kity shoeeee!
IMG_3950

damm cute can!
It was a love at first sight and it was within my budget! :D
IMG_3953

Also baby promised to bring me to Cotton On!
There's a storewide 50% shop located at Orchard..
Wanted to get the leopard prints short!
but there's no other design that i like,so next time i guess.

But i do fall in love with this top.(:
IMG_3955
So after all the shopping and dinner we rushed back home!
Bath,changed and pack my bag for Chalet!
Uncle and Aunty came over to fetch us over to Aranda Country Club.(:
They played Mahjong,while i slept in the big and comfortable bed!hehs.

Btw,i miss my pretty nails! :(
IMG_3927
Is all gone ever since i started working..


No comments: