Wednesday, February 24, 2010

lost
Urghhhhhh!
Trying to keep everything to myself so as to avoid hurting anyone!
But i could hardly even breathe now..
I really wish i could say out everything!


I couldn't sleep at all last night..
Stayed up the whole night and headed straight to the market in the morning!
And finally i had my very first MAC breakfast this holiday.(:

MacDonald reads my mind!
They know i'm craving for this combination!
loves!
promo_specialdeals

Spent sometime talking about our childhood and our future with babylove!
Then we headed to the Market to get some groceries for today dinner and tmr dinner.(:
Dropped by all 3 supermarket and even the wet market!!

Baby was way too tired than me,he went straight to bed once we were home..
Leaving me alone to watch the tv till i'm finally tired!hehs.
Took 5hours of nap and woke up in the evening to fix dinner!
Had a very simple dinner with baby before we headed out to AMK!
So happy that i'm finally going out today! :D

And as promised love brought me to watch Valentines Day!(:
Valentines-Day-Movie-Poster

Also i had a little shopping today!
Is been so long since i last buy anything..
&Last night baby gave me the green light to get these Ribbon rubber bands! :)
very cute luh!
IMG_3629


An e-mail totally spoil my day,my mood!
I'm crying like nobody business! :(
All thanks to YOU ar!



No comments: