Thursday, February 25, 2010

refresh
Whabiang eh,what's wrong with today weather?
So freaking HOT!!


Oh,and something bad is here again! My Cravings!!
I want Sushi,Frolick,Ben&Jerry and blah blah blah!
How i wish i can keep munching on thing but not growing fat.. :(

And as eating Sushi was out of topic as i'm having it TMR!
I'm left with no choice but to have Japanese Foods first,hehs!
Settled my lunch at NorthPoint; Level 3 Japanese Food Street..

baby's and dar's Curry Katsu Omelet Rice.
IMG_0053

&Mine with additional Ebi Prawns! :D
IMG_0052

I just couldn't resist the temptation when i see thisss!!
IMG_0054

My lunch was awesome,everything taste so good!
The curry,the rice and the salmon! so freshhh! :D

Dropped by dearest shop as dar&i were planning to get birthday gift!
Think the gifts that we have chosen were so pretty! :P
Anw,Thanks dearest! gonna repay you on this Sunday!hehe.
Next was going to watson!
Is a very sinful place for me too..hehs!

Saw this promotion!
Think is damm good deal! :D
Have just bought the hair mask recently and it is really good.(:
Smell good and it make your hair super smooth&soft!
IMG_3631
I even got dar to get one for herself too!
Good promoter right? *grins.

Nurofen was what i was suppose to get..
But,as you see... I'm just trying to accumulate points luh. :/
IMG_3632

After a long day,i'm finally back home to do some stuffs..
Helped with some planning of the upcoming chalet!
And i'm starting to use the new notebook which Nicole gave me on X'mas.
So cute but i've got no choice but to use it as it is for the year 2010 which is this year! :/

Today's dinner was prepared by Mummy! :D

The special chili which i learn from HuiLi's mum!(:
IMG_3640

Specially for my boy!
IMG_3635

Mum's failed dish and so she always buy from outside.hehs!
IMG_3639

High demand by me for the Abalone! :D
I helped with this dish hor!
IMG_3637


When we rot at home we complain sian!
When we got to study we also complain sian!
And now when we got to work,we also complain siannnn!



No comments: