Thursday, December 31, 2009

29th'Dec
Mum rang me up from times to times to ensure i'm awake!hehs.
Dinner at grandma house was suppose to be at 6,but she wanted to push forward to 5..
which is super impossible for me!hahs. I woke up at only 4.30. :/

dar met me at YCK and took the same train with me.(:
She alighted at TPY while i headed down myself..
Once again another feast at grandma house! :D
She gave me a new toasted too! YAY!
Baby came over to fetch me in the night,
accompanied him for dinner&went Depot to play pool with the Cy and youger ones.(:
Dropped by Safra after midnight to slack and i had my favourite foods.hehs!
Is late and time for HOME! :D


30th'Dec
Didn't sleep much ytd..
was back home at 2plus,slept till 5plus in the morning!

Waited for love to wake up as we prepared and headed to various bank to get his stuffs done.
Is been so long since we last went out that early!hahs.
Had our early lunch at 12noon and came back to my house area Market!
Got some foods and grocery for home.(:

I took a nap from 2plus to 5pm again!
thanks baby for preparing the foods! :D
we had our little mini steamboat for dinner!
Rushed out at 7pm to meet bro at 10dollar KTV!
dar joined us shortly after her work at 8plus..(:
&i fallen asleep while waiting for my song.LOL!
the power nap i had was shiok!hehs..

We sang till 12midnight,went separate ways after that..
baby&i then decide to have a second round of steamboat! :D
went nearby S&S to get some foods and back home to dig in luh...

my mind tell me that i should.
but my heart tell me i shouldn't.
who should i listen to?):

No comments: