Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Although i came back home earlier today but headed out again in the night for supper!
hehs,that's why i'm BACK in the morning again! :/


28th'Dec
Finally i got to have my SAKAEEEE Buffet after so longgggggggg! :D

Dearest suggested to eat at Lot 1..

my pretty dearest was my date for the day!(:
flowers for you?hahs.

this make me drools! :/
Look nice eh?
but damm salty sia!!!
And this was why we were at this outlet..
She said the "Cha Soba" here is NICER!
cause.. she was here before with erhem eh?hehs.
Enter the place at 3plus and left at 6plus! power uh?
But in fact we didn't eat much as we were very full after awhile! :/
We spent a long time waiting for our foods to arrive sia!

Had some shopping and got baby two new polo tees again! blue&red~
dropped by Watson and got a Rose Tea to drink.(:
And we Sat down for our manicure..
We did Blue nails..
HER's!
&this is mine! :D
super daring colour sia!hehs.
My blueeee day!
I'm lying on my blue bed,wearing a blue top with blue nails! :D
XOXO'

No comments: