Monday, August 25, 2008

finally! i'm done with my ORAL! *clapclap. :D
mainly topic for today was about acting,elderly and worries. hahs.
hope i manage to do well uh? :/
anw,peiling came to accompany me to school today.
THANKS LOVE for the MILO& the HUGGG! :DD

back to ytd post,went out to study with peiling.
and finally we had KFC for dinner.
due to both us falling sick for the pass few days,
finally we're almost recovering.(:
also i'm done with my POA hwk.
tuition on tues lerhs.hehes.
kah wai,ah bok&nicole came over in the night too.
had so much laughter over their sec school life.
indeed i'm missing mine too. :(
-some random pics-



the call from you was indeed affecting me.
my mood,my oral and everything in me.
think there isn't a need to sort things out anymore.
we can always talk on the phone kks?
i dun wanna lose any more frens&even my SISTERS!
pls,i can't afford to lose them!!


love is so unpredictable.


without you,i won't know what to do anymore.
although it was just a few hrs
but i really appreciated it.
imissyourhuggs. :(



No comments: