Thursday, January 24, 2008

the dae is here,the release of GCE 'O' LEVEL result.
met aloy,jas and ahma to sch todae.
ate and drink while waitin fer time to pass..
waited fer quite long before my turn to take my result slip..
which make mii even worrier as time pass by..
nahs,i've got no faith at all..
sat infront of ms pang,saw my eng grade..
didn't cry still,but when ii noe i'm onli eligible fer ite..
my tears drop! :[ what a waste right?
ii noe life must still go on..
that's a positive way to think abt it.
but i'm still lost where i'm goin now.. haiis.
still considering..
is too late to regret!
i've put in effort,and prelim is jus nth!
think jus gonna waste one more year..
i'm such a failure! *cries.
sorry daddy and mummy. i'm useless!
*cheerup ahma! yoo can de!
let's work even harder.(:

GRATS to all my beloved peeps!
can't meet yoo guys fer the next stage lerhs.

work hard o!((:

anw,thaks miemie!

No comments: