Friday, January 25, 2008

gonna face the reality and think forward!(:
is gonna be a new start to my life.
tunned my feelin back to normal.
back to my daily routine. woke up at 2plus.
had a shower and we went downstairs fer lunch before ii go to work.
colleague showed concern to my result,they even encouraged mii!
thanks peeps,that's veri swiit of yoo guys. :D
met a new gal call Jolene!
first time seeing her and we just keep chatting non-stop. lols!
but she left early,ii finished work at 2plus..
ii was left alone wit all guys again..
had lots of fun as we mingled.(:
cab-ed home wit daniel and rozana.
they dropped mii off at tpy as i'm meetin dear and ron fer supper..
didn't manage to eat anything during my break..
so ii was super hungry! and ii took popcorns back,it was a HUGE bag.
but too bad ii can't finish it. haas!
went home at 4am,took a shower and off ii go to bed..
no off fer tml,gonna work FULL-SHIFT!
i'm feelin better lerhs. must be positive-thinker.((:

No comments: