Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New year,New starts,New job!
So excited and also nervous for my new job today!
It feels like i'm having butterflies in my stomach! :/
Got up early as i need to make a trip to P-serv first.
But it's just not my day today,super unlucky!
I trip and fall on my knee early in the day at Int Plaza! ):
And my knees bleed! Ugly liao!! ):
Then went over to CPF building to report for work.
There's like so many thing to know! We spend the whole afternoon having briefing.
Went Amoy Food Centre to pack lunch back! :)
Standard lunch,Chicken rice for the first day! Lol.
And my work starts at 3plus after my incharged briefed me in details.
So many cases to look through, excel, letters and writing!
They choose me to do this bcos of my hand writing. Lol.
And what's best,Excel crashed! Couldn't save my work. :(
What a bad bad day uh!

Met dumbdumb to bugis for dinner at KFC!
New KFC Ultimate Fish Ole Box :D
KFC Ultimate Fish Ole Box

Then to get my b'day decor! heh.
IMG_0027

& got skirts from bugis street for work!
IMG_0030

Also look what's i've got for b'day too! :D
IMG_0028

No comments: