Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 !!

I want a tearless year,which is impossible but maybe just happier. :)
So many thing to obtain this year, gonna get my 21st key like next week?
& I want my diploma, my driving license and earn more money for more getaway!:P
okay,back to reality on how i spent the first day of 2012!

I met my daddy in the afternoon to get my b'day cake at Pine Garden.
Had a simple lunch at the hawker nearby before going over.
And after a long discussion,my 21st cake was a bomb. :(
I got to give up my cupcakes for this. I hope it was a right choice? hmm.
Went home feeling really upset but something just cheer me up! :D
I went to search on my chalet, Treehouse Villa at Changi!
Super beautiful,ohmy i can't wait to be there!! :D
So after updating my venue, i booked my buffet too. :)
Now,i'm only left with decor, guest book etc.

Left home in the evening an train down to Chinatown!
To squeeze with the crowd and to see the CNY lights up! :D
IMG_0013


IMG_0015

We're one of them! :D
IMG_0016

Dinner settled at Chinatown Hawker! Yummy!
IMG_0017


IMG_0018

CLAYPOT RICEE! :D
IMG_0020


IMG_0024
Went to walk around & had Mei Heong Yuen Dessert (味香园). :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello, may i noe how u book the treehouse villa? i wan it for my 21st bday too (: email me at mugrootbeer-@hotmail.com okay?
thanks!