Thursday, December 22, 2011

Late on the second day! :/
Sibei sway,woke up late and yet aunty visit!
Got to cab to work and manage to reach at 10am.
Cab fare make me super heartpain!!! :(
Continue with my vouchers for guardian and i'm done for the day!
Helped Li Ping with her opening of those mailed envelope.
And so that's practically what i did the whole day! :D
Went lunch with her over at Food Junction.
My lunch~
2011-12-22_12-43-20_685_null
Look nice only. :/

Doing the same thing over and over again. Make the both of us so sleepy!
And we went to pantry to play with the Nespresso Machine! Like a COOL! :D
Ended work at 6pm as i rushed down to Botanic Garden for my interview.
It was a interview at the National Park!
But i was at the wrong entrance,it was one end to the other end where the office was.
So Clara got someone to fetch me over. :)
A very relax chat was done for my interview.
It was more on facilitate than admin leh! How? :/
Never think much as i rushed down to Paya Lebar to meet Fiona.
Sorry to keep you waiting! :(
Exchanged our stuffs! My apparels arrived and her Taiwan maggie too. Lol.
She brought me to eat Smelly Tofu for dinner!!
IMG_9810

SMELLLLLL~
IMG_9811


IMG_9813

Her favourite veggie!
IMG_9812

So hungry,couldn't resist it liao! haha!
IMG_9814

It's much more convenient now with Circle line,
30mins is all it take for me to be home. :D
X'mas gift from my office,everyone know it's my last day today? heh.
IMG_9815

My incharged name so COOL! :D
IMG_9817

No comments: