Friday, December 16, 2011

How rare to have a Friday with C! :)
C had his bowling game with his camp mates in the morning at Yishun Safra!
And so sweet of him to help me pick up this from watson!:D
Watson specially reserve it for me! Thanks you. :)
Za Goes Retropop Make up set!
IMG_9788

Out to town in the afternoon,shopping for CNY shoes!
And he got his over at Orchard central,Dr.Martens.
I got both brother to get their shoes from Dr.Martens!
& yet they got the same design but just different colour. Lol.

My wonderful dinner @ Carinhill Place,Sakura International Buffet ~
IMG_9813

My very first time to Sakura. :D
IMG_9810

C say i confirm will like this photo,you know why? heh!
IMG_9814

Not much of foods photo!
1. We were too hungry!
2. I'm served like a queen!
IMG_9762


IMG_9763

nothing can win my Ebi prawns! :D
IMG_9765

The laksa boy!
IMG_9766

Teppanyaki! :)
IMG_9767

Finally he got sushi,so colourful!
IMG_9768

It was quite worth the price,average was only 30plus per pax! :D

Mission-impossible @ Tiong Bahru GV with his Henderson clique. :)
mission impossible ghost protocol

The most exciting part!!
Mission-Impossible
5 STARS FOR IT! :D

No comments: