Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Didn't work today as i'm meeting mummy!! :D
Had a light lunch at toast box before we went for our appointment.
Facial, Massage & RF slimming ! :)
My first facial in my 20years,pain till i tears. Lol.
Massage was nice but i think she's a little too strong that my back still hurts now. :/
Mummy slimming seem good! And they got us to sign 10more treatment.
I hope mummy will be happy after this 10times? :)
As for me,1 year once or twice facial will be good le! hahaha!
Headed to CK @ Paragon to collect my jeans! :D
Then Ding Tai Fung for dinner~
Mum never had before so it was on my treat. :)

Drunken Chicken,mum like their wine!
IMG_9967

I love their Chicken Broth!
IMG_9968

ALL TIME FAV!
IMG_9971

Pretty Mummy always. :)
IMG_9969

Spam Xiao Long Bao is a must! :D
IMG_9970

Shared a plate of fried rice!
IMG_9973

Mum wanted try their prawn & pork dumpling! :)
IMG_9974

& i brought mummy to shoot fish!
She's like a pro,keep press & press and keep winning! :D

I'm rdy for CNY!! heh.
IMG_9989

Got this from M&S!
Very nice! :)
IMG_9975

And finally you're mine! :P
IMG_9977

I hope i was drunk last night,but i wasn't.
I remember every single promises you've made!
Will you stop breaking my heart?

No comments: