Thursday, December 29, 2011

Back to Abbott for work again! :D
Getting so close with LiPing but we will be parting real soon. :(
Lots to rush within this two days!
Got to check thru their address and mail it out by this week?
We were rushing non-stop the whole day!
Lunch by myself at Shihlin! My oyster mee sua! :D
& Went to find Sinni at breaktalk. :)

What's after work??
H I Salon to get my hair dyed!! :D
Fiona came down after her work to acc me! heh.
IMG_9980
Hair was done shortly in about an hour time only!
Went TiongBahru,Qiji for dinner! My first try. :)

How's the colour?
It look the same ah? :/
IMG_9984


IMG_9981

Everyone was talking about their Nasi Lemak!
Looking at it make me hungry again! :D
IMG_9988
Went over to Tamp with her,shop shop around at the Pasar Malam!

No comments: