Saturday, November 26, 2011

25th'Nov
I was never once late whenever i stay over C's place.
I can snooze like 15mins and i'm still early! Lol.
But i'm like a few times late whenever i stay at home. -.-
Clearing what i have left to do, cos it's my last day le!
Went to sales floor with Janet today! :D
Saw so many chio stuffs,i WANT,but no money buy. ):
Had my lunch with fiona as she's working at her push cart!
Went to pack "Eat" again back to her shop. :)
This young girl,so young drink Kopi-O alr, tsk tsk!
Back to office,back to reality! :/
I'm so gonna miss my colleagues,left office with a heavy hearted. :(

Went to buy KOI for fiona and myself,like finally we're drinking KOI again! :D
Was craving for tako balls and so i went to get some and slacked at her shop.
C came to find me to take his stuff and we wanted to catch a movie at Iluma.
But so last minute,all the slots were full and so we went separate ways.
Waited for Fiona to end work and we headed to town!
Took some photos at the very nice Xmas Decor from Bugis~
Windmill! :D
IMG_9642


IMG_9643

Pretty uh? Come bugis!
IMG_9644


IMG_9645

Asked someone for help, but she didn't know how to focus. :/
IMG_9648


IMG_9649

We took Solo instead. hah!
IMG_9651

So not use to it eh!
IMG_9652

I want a white Christmas! :D
IMG_9654
Supper at Outdoor Cafe for pizza, our Friday night ~ :)
THANKYOU SILLY GIRL! ^^

PS: It hurts the most when the person that made you feel special yesterday,
makes you feel so unwanted today.

No comments: