Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's my first day of work at BHG!
Working as a OL, Office Lady! :)
And i was too early! Guess i'm too anxious already! heh!
Was brought around the office to intro first and i had my own desk too! :D
Lots of things to learn from two of my in-charged aka Buyer!
I'm working as a merchandising coordinator under Ladies Wear & Lingerie.
Just the first day, it was non-stop of learning and working!
But lunch break wasn't a worries at all,i have friendly colleagues! :D
Joined them for lunch and tea session after eating. :)
Time passed super fast,i was too busy to even look at the time!
Ended work at 6pm! :D
Went over to Scape to meet dearest for our Sakae Date!!

oh,i miss you SAKAE!! :D
IMG_9474

heh,i look so tired! :/
1

New plate!
I hasn't been here for quite awhile le.
IMG_9475

Thanks dearest for the treat! :D
Awesome catching up,but my eye lids felt so heavy! haha!

And crazy moment with my dearest~
2

I LOVE HER! :)
3


4

Recently i love doing this. Lol!
5

Girls fav spot to cam-whore! Lol.
6


7

she uh,don't know how to use her own camera.
Shaky Shaky~
8


9

I got standard one! hahaha!
10

Moustache girl!!
11


12

OUR FAV SHOT OF THE NIGHT!
mini us. :D
13

Don't shy shy luh!
14

Full full sakae night and off we go back home. :)
15

It was our exchange gift night too. hah!
I passed her some gifts and she got me these from her Batam trip! :D
IMG_9478

ME WANNA GO BATAM TOO! :/


26th'Oct
Deepavali on a wednesday!!
Thought i could sleep in but C woke me up at 10am! humph!
Had vegetarian been hoon for breakfast,
& ended up with a tummy ache later in the day. ):
Went FEP; Attica as C want to get his hair trimmed!

After POP can keep his hair le! hah!
IMG_9470

Tired me!!
IMG_9469

Took a bus to Bugis to meet his parents for lunch at the hawker. :)
Shopped ard to see Mac stuffs and talked about iphone 4s!!
C sent me to work at 5.30pm!!
For the sake of double pay i'm working today as a bhg packers till 10pm!
Rushed home right after work and packed my stuffs for tmrw!
Then took the last 855 down to his place. Like fast only! :D
I need to get use to sleeping early as i'm starting work tmrw!! hehe.

There's nothing more i can do to compensate. :(

No comments: