Monday, October 31, 2011

For once i hit 11.59pm when i blog! Lol.
It's the third day of my work already!
My first Monday! but not that blue lah. :D
Thou i had whole pile of work waiting for me in the office.
Feel like a super blur sotong in the office today!
Both my in-charged were so busy with their report. ):
No one to teach me, so i got to keep try an error.
Had my lunch break with C today just makes me the happiest girl! heh.
As promised, Burger king to try out the NEW Burgers!
French chicken, and Italian chicken Burger. :)
BK

& It started pouring while we were eating and so we got to ran in the rain. :/
Janet look so worried to see me drenched! But i was okay lah! :)
And she finally had some time to guide me a little more on Promo Planning Sheet!
Then they left for meeting till like 5.45pm?
So while waiting i tried my best to complete as many as possible!
I'm like having a long list of things to be done! Lol.
Left work at 6.30pm, and went to meet dumbdumb! :)
FEP for window shopping & Wasabi Tei for dinner~
IMG_9476

Standard drop but i still miss it!
Donkey years since i last came. hah!
IMG_9477

Window shopping ain't that bad afteralll!
Looking at heels, bags and pretty clothes! :D
Took a bus to Cine to shoot fish!
And we bumped into M&C and played tgt. :)

PS: New nick,PIGGY C ! :D

No comments: