Thursday, July 28, 2011

IMG_8614
Neon Green! :D

Went back to KTPH for my braces follow up!
Another New colour; GREEN! :)
IMG_8611

Cabbed over to Nee Soon South CC to collect my cheque! *HAPPY*
And back home to do laundry! :)
But my pipe leak, extra cleaning up to do luh!
C helped me with my laundry while i quickly took a shower! :D
And we cabbed down to Evan Rd for his last BBAXN game!
My first and the last time. :)
After his game,we rushed down to Henderson for more basketball. Lol!
Cabbed the whole day, and there goes my $40. :(

Spammed photo in the night~
heh!
IMG_8616

C just came out from shower!!
Xiang Xiang!
IMG_8621

Walau,see alr i feel FATT! Lol.
IMG_8622

tata~
Gonna have mahjong with the usual kaki! :)
IMG_8623

Thou somehow i feel it's a scam,
but i really hope it's not true.
50% is what i fought back today.
But still.. why not a 100% refund? :(
Are you really selling fake lens??
Why did HSA seized the items?

No comments: