Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Woohoo! Special day for me as i only started school today,
thou i'm not the only one. LOL!
Spending time with dearest during break!
Having her home make bread & cup noodle. :D
Also classmates were friendly and i had my previous faci for today's module!
Did my RJ in sch,with a super brain storming question to start with manz!
Rushed down to meet C in the night at tiong bahru for Limitless!

limitless-poster-2

The pills make everything possible!
Limitless-Poster

you're scaring me so badly.

18th'April
So unwell,so not ready for school..
Like always why does holiday end so fast? :(

Weekly meet up with dumbdumb today and did my nails at TNS!
Pink glitter nails~
IMG_8390

love it so much!
Look like gel nails! :D
IMG_8401

Had Meiayn for dinner, miss it so much! :)
&shopped some nails glitter home! heh.
IMG_8404

No comments: