Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spend the last day of the long weekend resting~
C specially came over in the morning for Mac breakfast !
But i was too tired to enjoy.. headed to bed right after eating,heh!
Slept till afternoon and started doing my laundry again.
Washed one huge basket of clothes can!

Don't know what's wrong with my left eye, but it got worsen.
so red and swollen. ugly me! :(
And sadly i got to give cotton on sales a missed!
Stayed home to watch star awards in the night with daddy ! :D
Daddy home made banana mike shake for dinner! Loves~

23rd'April
Out with my J's to Grassroot club YCK for the branded sales by BeSurprise!
it was mother's day sales and nothing caught my eyes! Heng ah? hah!
Naked fish shoppe for lunch!
Shared a seafood platter for one! LOL!
naked fish

Down to town, dar left to meet jeff while Joce & i went on for shopping !
Although i got nothing, but still we got so tired after walking for hours. :/
Met up with brother for dinner at Wisma for Ding Tai Fung.

Late night movie over at PS with dar,jeff & bro ! :D
source code !
Source-Code-Poster-

Thanks guys for being there for me. :)

No comments: