Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Slept late,woke up late ~
Changed my NSC appt to fri instead.
We headed down to town earlier for lunch,then off to work. :)
Afternoon shift! & what's for break?
Mos Burger again,so addicted to the fish burger! :D
I make a new friend call AMANDA! We can talk non-stop!! heh.

Urghs,it sucks when i always get so affected easily.
but at least we always make peace in the night!

29th'Mar
3days after my trip i'm starting my work!
It's the first day of work at Isetan selling Movenpick Ice-cream again.
Just like last year but shorter hour and we've got mid shift too! :)

C came to fetch me after work and came over with a cup of milkshake!
Super suitable for ppl with sweet craving! :D
onceuponamilkshake

Still fully charge after the first day of work, headed out in the night to slack with his friends!
Went Tee garden mac for supper then to marina barage! :)

&my parcel arrived too~
So special and really thoughtful of them!
first time receiving notes from buying things. (:
IMG_8382


IMG_8383

Chio Red Cardholder! :D
IMG_8384


No comments: