Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dad gave me an angbao last night before we went out!
It was for my birthday,he remembered my Chinese birthday! :)
I'm one year older today,23rd'Nov of the lunar calender.
In rather bad state today so we stayed home the whole day..
Let's enjoy Mac delivery with whole night of football matches then. :>
IMG_7600

27th'Dec
MioTv kept us occupied for the whole night with unlimited movies!
Turning in only at 6am, but I'm feeling sick already.
Coughing so badly since ytd & now i'm down with flu. :(
Woke up in the night to get prepare as Uncle&Aunty are coming over to fetch us again.
Headed to Henderson for dinner again and follow by Era.
From bad to worst,there's only one side left to play. :(
Changed of plan to have mahjong instead!!
So long since i last played,i won today! :D
&enough of Mac breakfast,market breakfast is love too!

it's always been my fault,
i'm not good enough to be yours.

No comments: