Wednesday, November 24, 2010

IMG_0429
Look who we got home today!
Rilakkuma!

Whenever i'm down,Baby never failed to try to be with me. :)
He took a half day leave and decided to take me out!!
Out for Sakae Tea Time Buffet at Tiongbahru plaza! :D

It's a new menu again!
IMG_0410


IMG_0411

my hungry boy!
IMG_0412

trying to spot for his sushi! hah!
IMG_0413

my all time favourite!
Sakae Chawanmushi! :D
IMG_0414

Who don't love the side orders?
Especially when they are served hot! Yummy. :)
IMG_0416

Spotted a new sushi!
Salmon delight sushi! :D
IMG_0415

When my love teases me,i smiled.
but,it's ugly luh!
IMG_0422

Me love maki sushi!
Tiny and chewable for me! hehe.
IMG_0424

We had a hard time deciding on our red plates as there's so many to choose!
Tempted baby with this as he's a mayo lover!
Hana Maki!
And he love it! :D
IMG_0426

As for the other one,we tried out a new item!
Hotate Mentai Maki!
We love Hotate. (:
IMG_0428

Despite the braces,i still can't resist the temptation of Sakae Sushi buffet! :D
Thanks love for bringing me here for lunch!

Also as promised,a bear to cheer me up!
Went up to prize station to really catch something no matter what! :D
Pretty hard,but still we got it!!!
How can i not be contented? :)
IMG_0430

Didn't get to catch fish today,
obedient enough to head home after training. heh!


No comments: