Sunday, November 21, 2010

20th'Nov
IMG_0408

A long and heck day as i slept at 8plus in the morning after updating my blog.
Best of all i got to be up at 10am to make sure my promoters are awake.
Settle them at the own location,making sure things are in good hands.
Tried to head back to bed,but the phone just kept ringing non-stop! urghs!
Still i manage to catch some sleep till 3pm till i finally woke up to settle my blogshop.
Went out in the evening to see my promoters before i could rest my mind to go out.
Settled dinner at Great World Burger King when i couldn't have burger. -.-"
Instead love ate two burgers! Lol.

Accompanied love to MF Safra for an hour of billiard game for an exchange of an hour to catch fish at Cine in the night! hehe!
Left Cine at 11plus after losing another 200 tokens! :(
But finally love manage to catch the doll with an $1!
which we had invested quite a few for the pass few days but just couldn't get it!
And there were like quite a few whom keep getting it,it's the same machine leh! -.-"
You got to get a "chance" in order to catch it,if not there's no other way luh.(:

Headed in to JB in the night for supper!
Meet up with baby friends for bak ku teh,abalone noodles and lok lok!
then to wash car/bike! :D

IMG_7464


IMG_7462

MEATBALL!
IMG_7463


Baby asked me a question today..
What if one day,he turned into a zombie..
He couldn't recognize anyone and will go around hunting..
But,the strange thing is he'll never do any harm to me..
Thus the only way to stop this,the police wants me to shoot him down..

And i teared,feeling so speechless..
What will you do if you were me?

No comments: