Friday, October 29, 2010

TGIF! Although it's only the second day of my school.
But who doesn't look forward to weekend? :D
School was fine,but was quite nervous for the start.
Specially went school earlier to revise through first.
It's a year 3 module and class starts at 9.45am! :D
I've got a very POWER faci today!
He has a brain with unlimited memory which he can tell us so many things in a day!
And i'm very proud to say i rarely uses the net beside doing research for today class!
Beside that I also had my first presentation of the semester,
was rather stressful but i've got helpful teammates.(:

Met dearest and Vanessa as we walked to the station tgt!
Went over to the mart myself and decided to cook dinner tonight! :D

Before the cooking~
IMG_7256

Got this marinated korea pork to try!
IMG_7258

And i whipped up a meal in less than an hour.(:
Yong tau fu soup!
IMG_7259

The pork smells damm good can!
IMG_7260

Cooking was fun,but sadly i couldn't have them..
Only meesua for me. :(
IMG_7261

But i'm happy that baby enjoys his dinner! hehe!
I'm like so into cooking recently and i'm making breakfast for daddy tmrw! :)


No comments: