Tuesday, October 26, 2010

25th'Oct
IMG_7234
After a week of rest,everything gonna starts again.

Babylove specially took a half day leave today to accompany me! :)
Went back to school to get my bursary and mc done.
Then to KTPH to remove my stitches and to get started with my braces! :D
while waiting for my turn!
IMG_0350

First week of suffers with the separators! :(
IMG_7231

Since it was a so called "off-day",we went down to PS for shopping! :D
And to try the Gong-Cha in singapore!
After having my first tried in hongkong,i came passed PS one day &saw this new outlet!
IMG_7236

Oolong milk tea and milk tea~
IMG_7237

Everyone is comparing Gong-Cha with Koi Cafe!! hmmm?
After trying both,i still prefer KOI CAFE Milk Tea!
The unique taste that no other shop have it! :D

My shopping for the day~
Mouth rinse from the pharmacy.(:
IMG_7240

Love shopping at DIASO!! :D
IMG_7244

I'm tempted to make lunch box for love! hehe!
IMG_7243


IMG_7246

for the household. :)
IMG_7247

And things we never failed to do when there's a prize stage! heh.
$9 for a DORAEMON!
looking at it make me SMILE! (:
IMG_7239


No comments: