Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy 23rd Monthsary babybabybaby!
ONE more month to go!! :D
IMG_5104
Our very first polaroid photo from dar.(:

Always so excited for the 26th! :D
Everything just seem so much easier with this excitement in my mind. HAHA!
Went for my selection talk in the noon, so should i choose SENSOR or WIRELESS?
My heart tell me to go for the Sensor module! Any comments?(:
Had Taiwan Delight with dearest during break again,but now we had only one set of the fish&pork and a Sotong set which we finally managed to finish them! :D
As what i wished for,class ended super duper early at 3pm!
But it was too early for me to go over still,did my RJ and waited for dearest to walk over tgt.

Trained down to Paya Lebar to meet baby.(:
He picked me up as we headed to City Plaza!
Didn't manage to find the MAXI Dress that i wanted! :(
But for another long top instead,hehe!

Arnold's Fried Chicken for dinner~
IMG_5093

Whole spring chicken! :D
IMG_5094

Fish&Chip!
Not that good still..
IMG_5095

baby love Criss Cut Fries! :D
IMG_5096

Next we headed to Bugis Street! :D
To get this pair of CHIO RED Shoe for $16.90!
IMG_5098
Thanks PAT for the details manz! :D

I'm such a shopaholic! hahaha!
But i'm reminding myself that i'm going to Thailand!
So i'm trying my very best to control luh! :D


No comments: