Friday, April 30, 2010

Thankfully Friday lesson was the BEST!
The only female faci for this semester but also the one who never give As to anyone. LOL!
At least i can understand in her class! :D
And i like doing Digital Electronics,maybe it was still at the basic. hehes!
Anw,i must really thanks Kelvin for his helps today!
I guess without him i would not have catch up this fast.(:
As he even summaries last week problem and explained to me.
We happily complete the worksheet together! SHIOK! :D

And recently i am starting to go break with my classmates.(:
Packed back to class to eat and watched channel 8 drama tgt!

I'm very confident in today's quiz and let's hope i can get FULL marks! hehe.
Quickly completed my RJ as love was coming to my school to fetch me..
But he packed food up for me and so we ate in class and continued the drama.(:

Train-ed all the way down to Tiong Bahru today!
Trying all ways to get some sleep when i was on the train..
And please i was standing can! LOL!!

Went over to the bank and found out it was closed again. -.-"
I'm really sorry dar,didn't even know how to tell you luh..
Then we went watson to get my Nexcare! :D
&We rested at burger king for some drinks and snack as it was like one hour to 8.45pm!
After eating i was feeling more tired than before and i guess is time for some RED BULL!

RedBull ain't taking effect yet. haha!
still needed his shoulder so badly.(:
2010-04-30_20-38-47_420

entertain me lehs!!
2010-04-30_20-39-06_399

eeyer,got HOLE! -.-"
2010-04-30_20-39-26_308

Look at his face!
Because i keep complaining that my eyes were very ugly! lol.
2010-04-30_20-39-44_784_null

Last one was so much better!
RedBull taking effect! :D
2010-04-30_20-40-18_144_null

Finally it was 8.45pm and so we went over to meet up with baby's dad for dinner!
He treated us with a table full of Zhi Char to celebrate baby's birthday!(:
Btw,Thanks uncle! :)



No comments: