Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Is only the second day of work,and i'm already counting down for the last day!LOLL!
Am on afternoon shift again.(:
Had got use to closing and dar is use to opening i guess?haha!
But it was fun working with dar,which i spent the day complaining how hungry i was!
Think this will never failed to happen everyday.
Who tell me to work at a Japanese Supermarket! killer place!hehs.

And so i had Japanese Bento rice for my late lunch!
Babylove came by to fetch me again! loves~
He's just like me,went around the supermarket to buy foods!
So he settled his dinner by then,when i had just finished work.LOL!
Was suppose to be taking Nicole's shun feng che as she's working upstair this week!(:
But we wanted to have MOS first which we shared a fish burger.
Second day i'm having it already! haha!

So we trained home and played non-stop on the train. :D
Mum helped me to trim my bangs and is so much better now! hehes.
okay,time to sleep luh. :)


23rd'Mar
It was the first day of my Ice-cream selling! :D
Met up at 9am with dar at Isetan Scott for our briefing.
And only till this morning then i know i will be selling Movenpick IceCream! hahs!

Movenpick

We studied the favours tgt!
&Also told to tried everything! Shioks! :D
movenpick-flavours
The ice cream are all from natural goodness,smooth and it makes you wanna come back!
That's why it keep tempting me to have it. But i can't have too much. :S


I was suppose to be on afternoon shift,but had no where to go..
Decided to stay put and help dar up!(:

And as you know i'm a total addict to Japanese foods!
So i just can't stop thinking of Sushi when i'm working!
When everything around me are Japanese stuffs. :D
Got dar to buy me some sushi for lunch!!
And i had MOS for dinner as it was right in front of my store.LOL!

Then baby and mummy came to fetch me after work!
And brought me for a very sinful supper at Newton Circus! :)

IMG_0070

Crispy Fried Oyster! :D
IMG_0073

My favourite Prawn noodles!!
IMG_0074

Stingray!
IMG_0071

Bean Sprout,but i had none!
too full for it! haha.
IMG_0072

Lastly,the first thing i ordered;Butter Crayfish!
IMG_0075
It was a long day for my first day,thank god we cabbed home.(:

No comments: