Sunday, February 21, 2010

bq
Happy 20th Birthday BinQuan! :D

Have been craving for Curry Fish Head since ytd!
We were too late last night and so i had it tonight instead! :D
curry is my lover~
Anw,I watched Chingay on TV this year!(:

PS: My BFF just told me she's gonna fly to SG for real this timeee!! :D


20th'Feb
Is been a week of holiday!
I wish i could go for a
OVERSEA HOLIDAY too! :D


19th'Feb
Went SGH with baby,waited for 2hours till he's done with his physiotherapy!
Played with everything to keep me entertained! Iphone,DS and Mp3!hehs.
We then cabbed down to TPY for Popeye with dar! :D
&randomly hand itchy for Mahjong again!
Just in time bro finished work too!
so steady and we had MJ at dar's house luh.(:
Finish 1 round by 11pm and everyone then rushed off!
dar went out to study,while bro went home..
But i still wanna play luh,so we ended up at Yvonne's house.LOL!
I'm still learning and getting use to playing MJ with strangers!
Cause my hands will always turn cold and face will turn warm! :/

So long since we ton!
Today was the day we woke up the earliest and yet we ton-ed!LOL!
Played till 6plus in the morning!
&Yes! we won back our cab fare luh. :D
Had bread toast at Wang Cafe before heading back home!
&It was a super long journey till i'm finally home!(:

No comments: