Monday, January 25, 2010

Patricia totally make my dayy! :D
Had so much fun with you today!!

We both met to go school tgt and also late tgt!
Went for the first break tgt and Partial tgt! :P

Partial-ing today was FUN!
First we cab back to my house to fetch my boy to polyclinic first.(:
Went back to my house again after his dressing..
Slacked over at my place and i prepared mum's spaghetti for our lunch!
And the both of us left house at 3plus to meet up with Nicole&RouHui for shopping!
Shopping spree at the usual place which i'm really dying to go since last week?hehs.
Didn't see any nice clothes thou,but i got a GREY bag and new legging! :D
Nicole and RouHui left shortly for their FrogLeg while we continue walking.hahs!
And we dropped by Watson too! :D

Got a hair mask for my frizzy hair! urghs!
But it smells good!hehs.
&a new Acnes roller to try!
And we ate again! Dinner at Arnold Fried Chicken! :D
As usual the crowd came in during the dinner time!
Took a bus back with her to Tampines,so that i can 969 home.(:
but we had a hard time looking for that bus stop!LOL.
Walking back and forth on the same road. :/
Journey back was tiring,we both slept so soundly on the bus.hahs!
&thank god! despite the long queue for 969 i got a seat to sit! :D
Quickly i packed baby's dinner and rushed back home to take my medication,
as i was having migraine again! Left my medicine at home. -.-"

And after doing my RJ,Write-Up and showering,is time to sleep.(:

No comments: