Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Formal day on the 13th weeks of Communication!(:


With Humairah Babe..
Ben extra luhh!

getting rdy for a mini grp photo!



LinGe was our big boss today! :D





CUTE! :)


Bakpok are back!
Beside the 10 who came today,we had two slackers too!hahs.
they came in after second meeting luhh.
Time to start working again..
My team get serious too.(:
while they started rehearsing.

Here are the two teams.(:


And today presentation was a very special one!
We conducted it in a lecture room combining with another class!
SUPER STRESS,SUPER NERVOUS! :/
While our team was presenting.(:

My turn! :D


The critics from the facis were really hash,thank god i'm well prepared for it!
If not... nahs,nvm is OVERRR! :D

Who don't love cam-whore??
even our faci;Andy does! :D

with the ladies..
guys ar guys!
this is damm NICEE!
Formal photo of the day!
&the informal! :P
acting COOL!

Thanks people,i'm so glad to have you guys around!
Everyone did so great today! :D
Skinny Hamid want to make me look slimmer!LOL~
cheers! :D

Met mum at my school bus stop as we cabbed home tgt!(:
Mummy went out to buy grocery so to prepare baby's dinner..
While i came back home first wanting to do my RJ..
But,it was not release yet.. -.-"
So when mum is back,she got me my dinner too!
After eating and bathing we headed down to the SGH!

Finally i get to see my love.(:
but we had a hard time trying to get thru the tight security there!
Spend 2hours or so with love before we left,as love was really tired alr..
Rest well my love! iloveyouuu'
bus-ed back home as we took a nap on this long journey too!(:

Mum seem to feel that something isn't right with me.. :/
she treated me damm good today!LOL..
even cooked maggie for me when i said i was hungry?
hahs,thanks mummy for being there for me when i'm so down.(:


No comments: