Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy 15th Monthsary babylove!(:
"Love is happiness given back and forth."

How fast! Is the last day of my four days of school! :D
&i make it thru by dragging myself up to attend school everyday.hehs.
Can't wait for my break tmr!
Also.. i'm so excited for today,the 26th. :D
seriously can't wait for my class to end to see my boy!

There were only 15 who came,making up of 3men team in a team.
&thank god,cognitive turn out quite good! *hopefully no more C? :/

after i've completed my RJ and stuffs.
Baby came to school to fetch me at 5pm and we went down to Bugis for our dinner.(:

Random search for Korean bbq!(:
is located in between Haji lane&Arab Street.

the inside sitting..
as usual our steamboat foods.
chicken&kimchi soup.(:
they also got Ala carte foods.(:
i tried out the new Fuji Apple.(:
nice!

bbq~
babybabybaby! :D
Steamboat was the usual one,but korean bbq was kind of interesting!
We had fun cooking &creating out own invention throughout the whole sunset.LOL!

It was an tired and exhausted day,i keep dozing off from the bike!
&almost fall off like twice? thinking back,just make my heart beats faster. :/

I'm not asking anymore,but just some quality time with ya love.~

No comments: