Sunday, October 25, 2009

Peace,Love,Health and Wealth..

Not in a mood for anything or maybe everything.
was out in the afternoon with nicole,her friend and Jocelyn for Shopping session!
Another shopping heaven for us.(:
anw,i only got two tops,which is damm cheap lohs!hahs.

I left in the evening as i headed to grandma house for dinner!
was starving the whole day and i just gobbed down my bowl of rice.LOL.

Lastly,baby came to fetch me in the night..
as we headed to his house to pack our stuffs..
didn't know moving house was that tiring and it was just a room!-.-"
cabbed home with all the stuffs and still we got to unpack them.. awww..

Am so hungry now which i couldn't sleep!):
sighs,what a weekend..

PS: I've got a tv in my room now. Dream comes true!(:


23rd'Oct
yay,is friday again! :D

Although my day was a little awkward,but i spend my time focusing on my work..
&waited eagerly for my outing with oldies after school!

Met up with oldies at 7pm,had dinner at Just Asia~
then we walked aimlessly to Orchard Central,played drums&had desserts! :D

Jocelyn!
her irritating fingers!
Sugih!
the shy JianKai and Dien. LOL~

The costly fruit tarts!
Banana Carmel!(:
the nicest,i love it.hehs.
Chocolate Strawberry.
It was very bitter. :/
Strawberry Mont Blanc.
this was sour.
but their crust damm nice!:D

It was already 11plus,they left home while i headed to guan to look for baby.
as baby was not back yet,i took a nap in the rest room.
The i spent my late night at Safra MF as they played bowling again!

No comments: