Friday, October 30, 2009

From This Moment On...
YOU make me realise.


I can't imagine i actually slacked thru the day!
Am being so tired again.):
Thankgod i've Steven in my new team who love Cognitive. :D

Skipped all my meals today again!
totally no appetite for anything luh!
bused down to AMK in the evening by 169& met up with love.(:
brought me for dinner at MAC,but i barely had much.

Hot Chocolate as AMK was damm cold!LOL.
Oreo CheeseCake.
&shared the free nuggets with baby.(:
my sunshine!
Also i went to guardian to get a new facial foam..
Saw this on tv,wonder if it's really that good!hehs.
Let's see if i'm whiter in 2weeks time?

Came back home to take a nap before we went back to AMK hub for a movie at 10pm.
I'm like attending MJ concert! :D
I love his song and his dance!
Make me so feel like dancing man! :D

No comments: