Tuesday, July 28, 2009

when i'm all ready,you failed me instead!
whyyyyy?):


Didn't get to consult a doc today even i'm NIFM!):
i really need a doctor to cure me!!
i'm coughing and sneezing like nobody business.):

on a happier note i was team up with my 'dream' team today!
with beebee,maomao,korkor&Nigelll! :D
but again i felt so useless today..
sorry guys! can't help much,struggling to keep myself focus..
Medicine just make me damm sleepy. :/
but overall really love my 'dream' team so muchhh! :D

smile beebee!
fish a fish too much sia!LOL.

is been so long since love fetch me from school.(:
early dinner tgt with ahkiat,amanda&ahbok at henderson..
then baby had soccer game in the night,
while i used my lappy and even web-cam at the playground! :D

PS: joke of the day, OR-HORRR!
*&i love to see you smile. :)

i dont know why,i just felt so useless&helpless..

No comments: