Monday, June 29, 2009

Enterprise make my head SPINN!!
all about negotiation?
overslept again,but thank god i'm having e-learning!
it will be ok even when i wake up at 8.29!hahaha!
did the PDT for my team before heading to bath..
&rushed down to CCK Library to meet up with the usual one.(:
Then started off with our Worksheet and follow by PPT!
Irritating,the only module which need PPT! -.-"

new function in youcam 3!(:

i'm so tireddd,after all this.. pdt,ws&ppt!!! arghsss..
hunger annoying me too!
thank god i finally had my first meal at Subway at 5plus with bee,maomoa&kor! :D
then i headed to Tiong Bahru to meet my boy!(:
brought my love to Griller Pasta and decide to give him a treat.
just wanna make you happy my love.:)
&i have been craving for their mushroom soup for the whole freaking weekends!hahs.



my favourite mushroom soup everr!
the very cool cup.(:
&the cute one!hehs.
Chicken&Chip..
Farmland Chicken..
slacked at TB plaza&lastly had bubble tea before leaving.hehs!


how much i wish i could just banged the wall&die!
ARGHHSSSS!!!

No comments: