Wednesday, April 22, 2009

you're mine,always!
&i miss the 'WE'.(:



i'm finally back HOME!
although my class ended at 3.30pm. :/
my baby was sick,he went to get MC and came over school to fetch me!
i always like that,but not the sick part.lols!
&my class dota freaks pester me for dota game. -.-
clever me,pushed it to baby instead.hahas!
but,my mouse go haywire at the super wrong timing. -.-
so we left them to enjoyed while we headed to Food Haven for our late lunch tgt.(:
then went to get bubble tea and slacked at Culture Hall to complete my RJ!
&that's why i'm home so early!haha.

alright,back to class today!
i had Programming class,commanding our turtles,BOB to write! LOL.
&our team got the longest name which consist of 32 letters!
we've tried our best to complete as many as possible.
So,good job team 2! :D
i'm so glad i actually presented in class! HAHAS!
this take a lot of my Courage can! :D

&msn in class is FUN!hahs.


No comments: