Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sun Burnt cum Stomach cramps is KILLING me!
ohman! i can't moved for the day.):
PAIN is the word.):

For the time being,a Dinner together will be the BEST for me!(:

his physco skills were damm good!
i lose again,what a failure!):
I GIVE UP!



23rd Mar'09
My boy first day training at CMPB! :D

his morning gong gong face!hehs.
i love his Air Force belt! ;D

&i went Sun Tanning with dar&Peiling! :D
i had a sleepless night,i just couldn't get to sleep.):
*a cut always need time to heal.
so i was damm early today,reached Vivo like 30mins earlier.
&i can't believe i actually forget to bring something which is so important.
we waited for Watson to open at 10am. :/
then we packed our breakfast in!
&i had non-toastedSubway Melt!
cause their toaster was spoiled! so not NICE lohs! -.-

anw,the New Tram!
i keep asking do i look FAT? hahas.
a little weird uh?hahas.
Siloso Beach!

Volley ball time!
no more?):
total we had 3hours of tanning!


dar had a hard time aiming man!hehs.

now peiling's turn.
QAD!!
i said:'look at my Zhu face!'
wanted to do it tgt,but i didn't! hees.
Pretty dar,with my brown hair! LOL.
抢景头! :D
THANKS GIRLS!
I'm glad to have so much laughter tgt! ;D

Accompanied baby to skin center for his appointment at 4plus,
then we headed for dinner at Novena Sq food court.

In the night,he went to attend a wake
while i sat at the nearby staircase to take a nap! :/
A super tiring day! but still we came back home at 1plus.
*thanks to my cramp.):

now i know being supportive isn't easy,
you learn to sacrifice too! ):



No comments: