Tuesday, October 7, 2008

since last night passed 12midnight,baby hasn't eat nor drink anything.
&the freaking doctor made him waited for the whole day. -.-
poor boy was whining so much.
&he can only have a pic with it.
the durian puffs;from his mum.(:

but thank god in less than 24hr,and he went into the surgery room at 10pm.
i came back home at 8plus and headed down at 10.30pm again.
sat infront of his bed,stared blindly at the empty bed.
*hoping he will be back soon.
although i tried so hard to study,to distract myself.
but i just can't control myself from turning to see the clock again&again as it ticks.
waited for abt an hour,then the nurse came and told me that he's coming back lerhs.
ohmy,i just can't wait to see my boy once agian.(:
baby was so tired& so shag then.
but still he had never failed to show concern abt me.
*what more can i ask for?
as he forced his eyes to open just to take a look at me.
that's how loved i felt at that very moment.

oh baby,i felt so much better.
you've been a great listening ear!
too much stress,too much just too much.
but i'm sure,just being with you baby,
there won't be anything that i won't be able to overcome right?
you're so so GREAT!






6th'Oct
met up with peiling and we had self study session over at Mac.
then they chased us away at 6pm. :(
thought of goin to blk 211 to study,
but we ended up walking ard the whole freaking yishun.
from khatib, to yishun park,then to somewhere nearby to my old house,
and lastly we found a short cut back to northpoint! *legs breaking. :/
slacked ard,had my dinner and dapao for baby too.(:
then i headed down to SGH again.
baby had his M.R.I scan today,
&he's gonna have his operation tmr lerhs. :S
*i'm so scare,so worry!


counting down;
10more days to Os.

No comments: