Monday, October 20, 2008

awesome! a good start for my Os.(:
tis time round i left the exam hall smiling instead of crying.
paper was so much easier compare to last year.
*but still gonna pray hard that i'll score well uh? :D
when i left the school,i rang up baby&ahma!
ohmy,i sounded damm HIGH can. lols! :/
i'm missing FTPSS so much,the environment was so much better than YSS man!
YSS has no air con,the worse was they have super low table!
the posture was damm wrong lahs. ohmy~
is only an 1hour 15mins paper and our back were aching after the paper.
can you imagine it when i'm gonna have my longest paper which is 2hr30mins? -.-

anw,i had an fast food day today.
kfc for lunch then BK for dinner. *sinful;sinful!
can't wait for the new shopping to open man! :D
then there will be more shopping places for peiling&i lerhs! hahs.

tatas! off to study.(:




19th'Oct

i'm like a Santa Claus today! :D
cabbed around to pass my both beloved sisters their belated present.hees!
*hope you girls LOVE it!(:
then baby&i headed over to ahkiat's house again.
as they're celebrating ahkiat's mum birthday tgt.
&we had steamboat again too. hahas!
ohgod,save me!



18th'Oct
this morning baby came over to my place.
like finally he arrived at 5plus?
my silly,is an misunderstanding again.(:
&damm it,i burn my edge of my plam.
cause my hair dryer caught fire and the wire broke off. :(
scary isn't it? but surprisingly i didn't scream. lols!

in the afternoon,peiling came over.
packed yu mian for me too! thanks gal.(:
then we had some studying tgt.
at about 6pm,i prepared and went over to my grandma house.
this time round i was really super late man.
although we took a cab down,i was late by an hour plus. -.-
still dinner was an awesome one.hahas!
then i cabbed down to ahkiat's place,
as baby is over there playing mahjong.
waited for them to finish their second pok,but then again i dozed off.hehs!
then finally at 11.50pm,they finished everything!!
rushed down to take a cab before midnight charges,
we cabbed back baby's place to place some stuffs and headed to cine.
once again to catch another movie.
&bro recommended us to watch Eagle Eyes.
so after gettin the tickets,the both guys went kfc for their late dinner.
then follow by kpool to burn our time.(:

my fierce BRO! :/
love;love;love!

Super entertaining, thrilling & engaging! :D


No comments: